The Chief Executive Officer: 4square Group
Started his working career at Deloitte where he completed his Chartered Accountancy articles, before moving on to work in the hospitality and leisure industry as an Internal Audit Manager and Management Accountant. He has also worked as a General Manager and thereafter Managing Director in manufacturing and retail business. Business Advisor for Sub Sahara Africa is a position he has also held for a large multinational 3M, as well as the Head of Revenue Management and Fraud in the telecommunication sector.
Currently he holds the position of CEO of the 4square Group, involved in equity acquisitions and merger projects across various sectors, with interests in Property & Construction, Manufacturing, Agriculture and Business Consulting. He also sits in various boards and committees as listed below:
- Board Member (Alt) – Gauteng Building Industry Pension Fund (GBI)
- Board Member – Meals on Wheels Community Services – TOC
- Audit Committee Member – Building and Construction Industry Medical Aid Fund (BCIMA)
- Audit & Risk Committee Member – Adventist Development & Relief Agency (ADRA)
- Honorary Treasurer – Master Builders Association North.