We are Locked and Loaded
Kindly take notice that Master Builders South Africa's (MBSA) offices will be temporarily closed from 24 March to 17 April 2020. Staff members will be working from home and will be available to handle queries via email and telephone. Members are encouraged to continue visiting the MBSA website for important updates.
In the meantime, we have compiled several Guideline documents that are available for download for Members to use during this period. Online and telephone support from Master Builders Associations is also available for Members that require further assistance during the lockdown period.
- Construction sector welcomes easing of lockdown under level 3
The construction industry welcomes President Cyril Ramaphosa’s announcement of the country moving to Level 3 as from 01 June 2020. The sector has been calling for an immediate re-activation of live construction sites that were at various stages of completion when the lockdown came into effect on the 27th of March 2020.
- Comment on the proposed risk based model for economic activity
- A schedule of services to be phased in as per the COVID-19 risk adjusted strategy
- Call for the designation of construction sector as essential services
- Short term industry plan submission cover letter
- Short term industry plan presentation to DPWI 19 April 2020
- Short term industry plan submission to minister De Lille
- Press release 09 April 2020 - Establishment of the construction COVID-19 rapid response team